EnviroSafe provides both technical response and staffing services for government and private entities. We have provided full-time staff positions for an emergency response to natural disasters as well as to assist the industry with technical response to hazardous materials response and remediation.
EnviroSafe also provides full-time staff to the industry to support response groups as well as health and safety oversight for new and expanding businesses with Fortune 500 companies.
EnviroSafe will respond within 24 hours to any request for technical expertise for:
- Hazardous Materials Incidents
- Fire and Explosions
- PSM and RMP-related incidents
- Industry Fatality Investigations
- Remediation Consultation
- Phone or On-Site Consultation
OnSite Staffing Services
EnviroSafe will provide full-time staff on-site to support organizations that contract out emergency response services. This includes:
- Industrial Fire Brigades and Departments
- Industrial Hazardous Materials Response Teams
- Industrial Medical Response Teams
- Industrial Fire Prevention Services
- Natural Disaster Deployment Teams
EnviroSafe provided over 20 professionals to work with the US Army Corps of Engineers in response to the Katrina hurricane. These teams were stationed in and around New Orleans for over 2 years providing hazardous materials response as well as health and safety oversight for demolition teams.
EnviroSafe has an excellent reputation in providing highly skilled staff based on the need and any staffing levels can be met.